|Title||AV Medical Service Technician New England Area / Boston|
|# of Openings||1|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Job Title: OR1 Service Technician
· Territory Name: NorthEast
· Territory Boundaries/Size [indicate city boundaries]: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massahusetts, Rhode Island, Portions of New York and Portions of Connecticut.
· Preferred Area of Residence for Candidate [if multiple areas okay, list each]: Central New England to Eastern New England Area
· Where is the greatest concentration of work for candidate on a regular basis: Boston
· % Overnight Stays/Week or Month: 10%
· Any other travel specifics to set expectations: Must be willing to drive around the assigned terriroty on a daily basis
· Ratio of Install to Service Work: 20/80 respectively
· Level of Technical Competency Required for Territory: Mid
· Critical Success Factors for Territory [specific characteristics related to ‘fit’ with regional stakeholders and team members]: Able to self motivate and work with little or no supervision
· Other Details Specific to Position:
· Interview Team: HR, Lianne, Daniel Valdez, Michael Harrison, Jeff Ronniger
OR1 Division is seeking a professional, customer-focused Service Technician who will use his/her expertise to provide comprehensive service and installation support for OR1 systems within a designated region. Responsibilities include on-site evaluation and troubleshooting of OR1 integrated operating room systems and complete, timely and successful repairs, upgrades and installation of these systems in surgical environments throughout the U.S.
**This is a travel role that requires daily commuting within a territory inclusive of New England, Part of New York and Parts of Connecticut Home base will be in the central to eastern New England Area.** Overnight stays estimated at 10% per week/month.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Must be able and willing to Travel to Canada and Mexico on occassion
Job: AV Medical Service Technician New England Area / Boston Alex Riley