|Title||Child Care Provider|
|# of Openings||1|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Requires 1 Child Care Provider for an Office in Clinton Township, MI.
Job Title: Child Care Provider
Wage: $12.00 Per Hour.
Start Date: Monday, January 6, 2020
The Babysitter is responsible for Managing Basic Childcare Services at a Service Center Office for those who need assistance while participating in program activities.
Babysitting services include Care and Supervision for children and coordinating activities for healthy development.
The babysitter is also responsible for maintaining records and reporting information for monthly billing.
· Must have a High School Diploma/GED
· Experience providing Childcare Services in a Day Care Setting or equilivent is required.
· An Educational Background in Child Development or Elementary Education is preferred
· Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screening and obtain DHHS Clearance
· Ability to communicate well with the general public
· Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
This Job Also Requires The Following:
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Pre-Placement Interview with Client: Required the Job Site Location in Clinton Township, MI 48038
Note: This position does Not require Changing Diapers and/or Clothing. Preparing and Serving Food is required, but Feeding children is not, they are expected to be able to feed themselves.
The following DHHS Clearances may or may not be required:
The DHHS Clearance Checks Listed Are:
CPR Training and/or Certification for this position may or may not be required, but is a Big Plus.
An American Red Cross Course – Certification In Child Care may or may not be required, but is a Big Plus.
Job: Child Care Provider Alex Riley