|Title||De-Nailer / Construction Laborer|
|# of Openings||2|
|Employment Type||Temporary Staffing|
De-Nailing / Construction Laborer
Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
8 Hours Per Day, with a 1/2 Hour Lunch.
The Wage Rate is:
$12 Per Hour
Personal Protection Equipment is Required:
1) Hard Hat
2) High Viability Reflective Vest
3) Steel Toed Work Boots
4) Safety Glasses
You will be performing
De-construction and Salvage General Labor Work:
1) Removing all Nails and Screws
2) Salvaging as much Wood as possible
3) Stacking and Banding the Wood together
4) Loading the Stacks of Wood unto the Trucks and/or Trailers for shipment to the Warehouse in Detroit.
Job: De-Nailer / Construction Laborer Alex Riley