|# of Openings||1|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
• Advanced drive train component repair and maintenance; of gas and Diesel equipment trucks and loaders.
• Advanced knowledge of vehicle body control systems, including hydraulics and electrical systems to maintain and repair the vehicles in a timely and safe manner;
• Advanced knowledge of air brake and valve systems to effectively diagnose and repair complex braking and valve systems in the vehicles in a timely and safe manner; and
• Safely repair vehicles that have broken down on the road to ensure that the Company’s equipment is returned to operation in a safe and efficient manner.
• Identify the source of the malfunctions using a variety of electronic tools.
• Refer more complex repairs to a Technician A, Lead Technician or Maintenance Supervisor.
• Completion of applicable Company training programs.
• Performs other job-related duties as required or apparent.
Must be about to MIG weld.
• Certificate or degree from an accredited automotive college or technical school.
• Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification T3 Drive.
• • Commerical Driver’s License.
Job: Diesel Mechanic Alex Riley