|Title||Electrical apprentice Farmington, Mi|
|# of Openings||1|
|Employment Type||Temporary Staffing|
Electrical apprentice with 2 plus years
duties and Tasks:
· Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
· · Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
·· Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
· Maintain current electrician's license or apprentice card
· Help in planning layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
· · Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
· · Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
· Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
· Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
· Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
· Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets.
Paid Holidays, 401 k elective deferral plan, health insurance and dental
Wage is based 100% on experience.
Job: Electrical apprentice Farmington, Mi Alex Riley