|Categories||Management & Sales|
|# of Openings||1|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Overview: We need to find a candidate capable of managing internal maintenance technicians and outside vendors to complete regularly scheduled maintenance and work orders in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Candidate will oversee the day to day maintenance operations of the company, including:
1. Supervise and perform regularly scheduled maintenance across the portfolio
Regularly Scheduled Maintenance — Building Interiors
• General: Monitor equipment, supplies and furnishings, and purchase new as needed.
• Plumbing: Responsible for monitoring and repairing faucet and drains (e.g., sink in
Regularly Scheduled Maintenance — Building Exteriors:
• Lights: Replace bulbs, make sure timers work. Work with LED companies and/or
• Generate or review
• Ensure satisfaction via communication
Traits, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• A natural preference for order and cleanliness
Job: Maintenance Manager Alex Riley