The Maintenance Technician is responsible for cleaning, maintaining, and repairing building fixtures including lights, locks, windows, doors, window and door screens, flooring material, gutters, and drains. The Maintenance Technician will take care of maintenance duties involving carpentry, painting, plumbing, and electrical repairs to guarantee that the building is properly and safely maintained.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and
that the physical condition of buildings do not deteriorate.
- Perform maintenance tasks such as carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical repairs to
ensure that the building is properly maintained.
- Clean and repair building fixtures including lights, locks, windows, doors, screens, walls, floors,
gutters and drains.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Interpretation and completion of verbal and/or written instructions at a proficient level.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Wage is $15-18 per hour with benefits
Mileage is paid for driving you vehicle