|Categories||Manufacturing, Welding & Fabricating|
|# of Openings||2|
|Employment Type||Temporary Staffing|
Job Title: Painter
* Note: As A Painter You Must Know All The Duties and Responsibilities of The Machine Operator and Helper. *
Reports To: Shop Superintendent, Leadman
The Painter’s primary role is to help keep the Shop Flowing, assist as required and Directed to complete assignments on time and in budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure all paint materials are being used in compliance with customer specifications and quality control program
• Proficient with applying paint products and operating paint equipment
• Understand specific requirements for paint application, storage, and disposal
• Proficient at testing and measuring applied paint products
• Assist in loading materials when necessary
• Follow all company policies and procedures for safety
• Maintain inventory or required paint supplies and consumables
• Maintain shop floor organization and cleanliness
• Candidates must have 2+ years of experience with airless paint equipment
• Experience in the construction industry is preferred
• Candidates must have the ability to communicate effectively, multi-task, and be a team player
• High School diploma or equivalent, trade school or related experience
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
• While performing the functions of this job, the employee is
• Use of hands and arms for reaching, feeling, handling.
• Site visits may involve loud noise and exposure to fumes, airborne
Shift: 1st/Day (May Transfer to the 2nd/Afternoon Shift, as Directed)
Schedule: Normal is Monday through Friday from 5:00 AM to 3:30 PM First Two Days, only, Start at 8 AM and work till 4:30 PM.
Overtime Policy: Paid over 40-Hours Worked in a week, Sunday through Saturday, at Time and a Half.
*** This is a 90-Day Temp-To-Hire Opportunity! ***
A Pre-Placement Job Site Interview with a possible Demonstration of Painting Skills is required.
Job: Painter Alex Riley